Bynd2015 Nepal Hub is an official hub founded under the leadership of a young female leader, Ms. Kabita Gautam during the BYND2015 Global Youth Summit 2013 organized by International Telecommunication Union (ITU) which aims to engage young people in decision and policy making processes and other relative activities regarding Post 2015 Agenda and Climate Change Negotiations.
A national hub is offsite location where a group of young people can share opinions, ideas and experiences in their region regarding ideas of what is needed for future development. They will also help to make this event a global initiative as the world leaders are currently setting development goals and priorities for the future generations.
- It aims to bridge the gaps between local youth and global youth providing an interactive platform.
- It focuses on young people empowerment and engagement in decision making processes and negotiations incorporating the voices of youth to the UN General assembly addressing their priorities for the post 2015 development agenda, climate change and ICT for Development.
- It is moreover a platform led by a youth leader which also provides an opportunity to share the experiences and a model of negotiation via different activities from local to global level.
- It also assists in the programs regarding young people carried out by ITU and promotes the crowdsourcing platform to haunt the innovative ideas and reliable solutions for different issues.
- Climate Change
- Sustainable Development
- ICT for Development
- Children, Youth and Women
- People with Disabilities
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Governance and Peace